Top 5 most famous artists in history
No two people agree to the ten most famous and influential artists, because everyone has their own opinion about what type of painting is the most clearly. Every art lover sees each painting in its own way, so that any list is purely subjective. Here is a selection that will cover some of the most famous artists:
1. Pablo Picasso is widely accepted as the most influential artists of his time, with a unique style and ambitious attitude. It is widely believed that it has surpassed the masters who came before him, and he defined the concept of art as it is known.
2. The "Mona Lisa" by Leonardo da Vinci has provided as the creator of the picture, which is more famous than any other. More often tried to imitate his style and stroke, with no success. He was an artist and a humanist.
3. Vincent Van Gogh is one of the most famous names in any study of art. He suffered a lot in his life, and his paintings reflect the pain of their personal views. He was a great influence on the artists of the twentieth century.
4. Claude Monet, which is sometimes forgotten art lovers, who see the simple beauty, but there was little in his works. His work shows a complex technique, but he wanted to work only to be loved, not necessarily understand.
5. Michelangelo Buonarroti actually thought of himself as a sculptor, although he was among the top artists of all time. He will forever be known by his painting in the Sistine Chapel, and that work alone deems that he is included in any top ten artist list.